Soldex Signs Long Term Partnership With Speqto Technologies
Soldex is thrilled to announce that it has officially partnered with Speqto Technologies to accelerate the development of it’s decentralized exchange (DEX) solution, and to build and program the A.I.-powered bots, that form part of the services offered by Soldex to the public.
Speqto Technologies were selected as the vendor due to their extensive expertise in building Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) and A.I. trading bots.
Soldex has confirmed that the partnership has already been finalized and that the two companies are well underway in the development process of the following features:
- Token Smart Contract
- Wallet APIs and Integrations
- DEX Development
- Staking Smart Contracts and Integrations
- Web Applications
- AI Bots implementation
About Speqto Technologies
Speqto Technologies Pvt Ltd. is a world-class service provider in Software technology and innovations. With over 6+ years of expertise in building safely operated and word-class Web, Mobile, CMS, CRM, ERP, Blockchain, AI & ML, IVR, VAS, and Fintech domain platforms.
Soldex is a native, scalable, and decentralized exchange, which is governed by the community and is built on Solana. However, Soldex is a first-of-its-kind base decentralized exchange (DEX), that is non-custodial, which means that, unlike centralized exchanges, Soldex.ai does not need to possess your tokens for you to be able to trade them. Instead, Soldex.ai allows users to trade in a secure and safe manner, utilizing peer-to-peer connections with liquidity that is supplied by other users. It is a third-generation crypto exchange that looks to solve the issues faced by order-matching centralized exchanges and trustless custody within current decentralized exchanges by employing advanced machine learning and neural network algorithms.
Soldex.ai is one of the first basic decentralized exchanges (DEX) built on Solana and allows users to conduct peer-to-peer transactions in a safe and reliable manner, with liquidity provided by users. This third-generation cryptocurrency exchange will use advanced machine learning and neural network algorithms to solve the current problems faced by decentralized exchanges in order matching, centralization and trustless custody.
- Permissionless: Trade perpetual on any pairing. Our governance will ensure that the best trading pairs are available and that only the safest oracles are used.
- Efficiently Incentivized Liquidity: Liquidity pool trading is predicated on having enough assets in each pool to facilitate instant trades. Soldex addresses this requirement by incentivizing users to deposit assets and provide liquidity.
- Community Governance: Token holders can establish consensus by voting on governance proposals or introducing new proposals for a vote.
- Ecosystem Foundation Layer: Attract assets and build incentives that can empower an ecosystem of financial products.
- Real-Time Settlement & Light-Speed swaps: Faster and more efficient trading experience.
This is a sponsored post. Learn how to reach our audience here. Read disclaimer below.
Listen to the latest Bitcoin.com Podcast: