Phoenix: BlockFills unveils new professional-grade crypto trading platform
BlockFills, a cryptocurrency trading technology company, announced today the release of Phoenix, its new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) crypto interface designed for institutional clients to access the company’s proprietary cryptocurrency trading technology and liquidity.
With the new platform, investors have access to the following capabilities:
- Desktop, Mac-native, web, and mobile platform versions
- A virtually limitless choice of studies, drawing tools, and a completely customizable user-interface
- Volume-weighted average price (VWAP), volume profile, order flow, real-time market cap, correlation matrices, heatmaps, and more
- On-chart trading and advanced capabilities such as server-side OCO (order-cancel-order) commands
- Real-time on-chain network data such as difficulty and hash rate, analytics, and data export capabilities
- Deep liquidity supported by battle-tested infrastructure
- All the bespoke technical services provided by BlockFills
Phoenix is the latest addition to BlockFills’ growing SaaS ecosystem, which is focused on liquidity providers and professional consumers. The company, founded in 2018, introduced its software division in the first quarter of 2021 with two new institutional trading solutions, called “Vision” and “Zephyr.”
“Our team noticed a gap in the technology available – other crypto platforms frequently crash, provide subpar customer service, execute orders at different price points, or generally have poor tech design. Based on our decades of experience in institutional trading, we knew there could and should be a better option. So, we launched Phoenix.”
– Nick Hammer, Co-Founder & CEO of BlockFills
The post Phoenix: BlockFills unveils new professional-grade crypto trading platform appeared first on CryptoNinjas.